Vienna Technical Museum

Vienna Technical Museum The Vienna Technical Museum () is located in Vienna (Austria), in the Penzing district, at Mariahilferstraße 212.

The decision to establish a technical museum was made in 1908, and construction of the building started in 1909. On June 20, 1909, Emperor Franz Josef laid the foundation stone. The museum was opened in 1918.

The permanent exhibition categories include: Nature and Knowledge: astronomy, principals, physics; Heavy industry: mining, iron, steel; Energy; Mass production - luxury goods; Everyday life - directions for use; Communications and information media; Musical instruments; Transport; Basic Research - A great adventure. Provided by Wikipedia
Showing 1 - 1 results of 1 for search 'Technisches Museum Wien', query time: 0.02s Refine Results
1
...Technisches Museum Wien...
Book