Musée du Luxembourg

Façade of the museum The Musée du Luxembourg () is a museum at 19 rue de Vaugirard in the 6th arrondissement of Paris. Established in 1750, it was initially an art museum located in the east wing of the Luxembourg Palace (the matching west wing housed the Marie de' Medici cycle by Peter Paul Rubens) and in 1818 became the first museum of contemporary art. In 1884 the museum moved into its current building, the former orangery of the Palace. The museum was taken over by the French Ministry of Culture and the French Senate in 2000, when it began to be used for temporary exhibitions, and became part of the Réunion des Musées Nationaux in 2010. Provided by Wikipedia
Showing 1 - 3 results of 3 for search 'Musée du Luxembourg', query time: 1.62s Refine Results
1
Published 2017
...Musée du Luxembourg...
Inhaltsverzeichnis
Book
2
...Musée du Luxembourg...
Book
3
by Rubens, Peter Paul
Published 2017
...Musée du Luxembourg...
Inhaltsverzeichnis
Book